Intra.NET Reloaded Boston is America’s leading knowledge exchange platform for all stakeholders who play an active role in the internal communication, intranet and digital workplace scene. Intra.NET Reloaded Boston provides you with precise first-hand insights into new trends and developments in the digital workplace landscape and boosts your knowledge of strategic and technical aspects of employee communication, collaboration, KM, as well as change management strategies. It offers you a unique chance to find new ideas, inspirations and develop specific roadmaps for your company.
At Intra.NET Reloaded Boston 2020, Chris Spilker, Corporate Communication Manager at Textron Inc. presented the case study “Connecting shop floors workers in an industry where information security is key”.
Connecting shop floors workers in an industry where information security is key
We have developed a mobile app to supplement our intranet and have been rolling it out to our shop floor employees. As security is paramount in our industry, we have focused our attention on making sure that employees can leverage Microsoft Azure Active Directory on their BYOD devices by helping them every step of the way.
In this presentation you will learn:
- Why we needed a mobile app and how we started the development
- How we identified and planned to overcome rollout challenges
- How IT, communications and HR teamed up to make sure our shop floor employees adopted the app
- How our mobile app drives employee engagement
- How word of mouth boosts adoption
- How we will use our lessons learned to plan to expand the app beyond the United States
Do you you want to discover other Intra.NET learnings?
Join ScaleUp 360° Intra.NET Europe: 14 – 15 Oktober 2020