Presented by we.CONECT, the prestigious Social Business Collaboration Award 2016 ceremony took place on the evening of September 22, 2016 at the Kosmos Cinema Berlin / Germany. The event connects more than 200+ technology, business and communication professionals from international enterprises in order to discuss strategic benefits, operational challenges and technology-based opportunities of mobile, video, social, messaging and virtualisation tools.
On the evening of day one all social business collaboration experts took part in the Social Business Collaboration award 2016 and voted live for the leading and state-of-the-art collaboration projects in the industry.
All participating companies and projects were nominated prior to the conference by our advocates, our independent expert jury, who reviewed all applications and based on their experience, knowledge and expertise in the digital workplace field, selected the nominees.
• Andrew Mishalove, Director Enterprise Social Business at CallMiner Eureka
• Kelli Carlson, VP Social Engagement Leader at Wells Fargo Innovation Group
• Franck Martini, Intranet Manager at Gemalto
• Mairi Willis, Co-Owner, Customer Experience at W2BAP
• Ceri Hughes, Head of Knowledge, Research and Collaboration at KPMG
• Rachel Butts, Program Manager, Marketing & Communications at Childrens Health
• Celine Schillinger, Head of Quality Innovation & Engagement at Sanofi Pasteur
• Darius Miranda, VP – Innovation Group at Wells Fargo
• Jeff Willinger, Social Media Influencer
• Michael Greth, SharePoint Specialist at SharePoint Community
The Social Business Collaboration award 2016 exclusively recognises, celebrates and honours exceptional projects in the following two categories:
1. Best Collaborative Tool to Support Digital Transformation
2. Best Collaborative Tool to Support Business Processes
The nominees in category one were One World Doctors, Porsche, Dong Energy, Airbus Group, Coloplast, Paul Hartmann AG and Schneider Electric. The nominees in category two were Quintiles Transnational, Schneider Electric, Evonik Industries and Keolis.
The jury did not only preselect the nominees but also chose the three finalists in each category based on the following criteria:
1. User experience (User adoption, interaction rate etc.)
2. Innovative features or tools (Messaging functions, mobility, video etc.)
3. Impact (Cost reduction, business process integration, collaboration etc.)
Winner of the Social Business Collaboration award 2016 in the category ‘Best Collaborative Tool to Support Digital Transformation’ was Coloplast with their project ‘New Connect’ – their new intranet and an interactive platform that ties together our growing global organisation by letting our employees share and collaborate with each other across 48 geographical locations. The second place went to Dong Energy with their project ‘DECA – DONG Energy Collaboration & Archive’ and the third place was awarded to Airbus and their project ‘The Hub – 3D employee portal’.
Winner of the Social Business Collaboration award 2016 in the category ‘Best Collaborative Tool to Support Business Processes’ was Keolis with their project KeoShare, which enabled the deployment of a global Knowledge Management programme by leveraging Social Business Collaboration. The second place went to Quintiles with their project ‘Intranet’s Journey to the Cloud’ and the third place was awarded to Schneider Electric with their project ‘GoSEE’.
The Social Business Collaboration award winners did not only receive a trophy and certificate proving their excellence, but we.CONECT also donated 1,000 € on their behalf to a charity project. This year, the Social Business Collaboration award supported Charitree an organisation based in Berlin who is building a platform to help integrate refugees in our society. Their objective is to provide a physical platform for personal and detailed understanding of the brilliant work being done by various social campaigns that addresses the issues of refugees.
The Social Business Collaboration award will once again be taking place next year, on September 29, 2017 in Berlin.