The 9th Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin is a cross-functional and cross-industrial event gathering over 350 decision makers and thought-leaders from Internal Communications, Intranet and Digital Workplace, Employee experience, Collaboration, UX and IT, functions from large enterprises, SME’s, start-ups, NGOs and academia, to learn the latest successes in the field as well as discuss the most pressing challenges of the digital workplace and connected organization that’s designed to make your employees work and feel better.
Europe’s flagship event on intranets, internal communication, innovative tools for the happy employees. It’s all about people! All tech and change management organizations implement is to make employee experience positive, job – easy, to encourage them to share knowledge and be more open, social and happy. Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin, Europe’s most prominent event on the subject and the biggest of its kind, brings together all stakeholders responsible to make this mission possible.
The Intra.NET Reloaded Key topics:
- Rollout strategies – What is important to take into account in early stages of planning?
- Beyond the Intranet – How to use the platform for employee advocacy?
- Mobile and Cloud – How to select a tool that fits the needs of the company?
- Measurement and Analytics – What are the most important KPIs and dashboards?
- UX and personalization – What can we learn from customer experience?
- Employee engagement and activation – How to keep the employees engaged before and after the rollout?
- Future of Work and Tech – How can we get ready for digital natives entering the workforce?
- Knowledge and Collaboration – How to assess Knowledge capitalisation and collaboration level?
You will meet the following top industry speakers at the conference:
- Kara Pernice – SVP at Nielsen Norman Group; Founder and Custodian of Intranet Design Annual Award
- Celine Schillinger – Founder of We Need Social
- Juliane Lenzner – Head of Internal Communications at Maersk
- Olivier Siganos – Product Owner of the Group Intranet & Collaborative Solution
- Steven Gilmore – Head of Employee Experience, Europe at SumUp
- Ellie Terry – Former Director, Employee Experience & Global Communications at N26
- Belen Presas Mata – Global HR Planning & Communications at Radisson Hotels
In addition to interactive conference program, distinguished expertise and exceptional projects from international organisations will be recognized with the Intra.NET Award on April 27, 2020. Take the opportunity to promote your projects and get your well-deserved recognition from the entire expert community. Apply here.
For further information about the programme, speakers and to register for the event visit:
Discover the next era of digital communication – NOW!
11 – 12 April | KOSMOS Cinema Berlin, Germany