Intra.NET Reloaded Boston is the leading business networking platform for all things intranet and digital workplace. The event focuses on real word end-user case studies and projects dedicated to the development of the bleeding edge digital workplace for tomorrow’s business needs. Speakers from all over North America give insights into their concepts, ideas and challenges and present current technologies and strategies.
Due to the COVID-19 lockdown, the event took place with a digital format last April 21- 22. The digital sessions ran over 2 days, giving the audience the chance to learn, engage and discuss intranet and enterprise communication best practices and tooling strategies in real-time with thought leaders across the globe – directly from their desk.
The hybrid version of Intra.NET Boston 2020 will take place next December 02 – 03: Click here for more information.
We have moved away from SharePoint and rolled out a new portal based on the microservices architecture. The great effort we put into user experience and design has won us a couple of prestigious awards.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How we conducted our user research and what we learned
- Balancing old and new – how we kept the features employees liked and got rid of things they did not use
- How we use SharePoint as CMS versus an intranet
- How to reach the majority of employees with the minimal change management effort
- Tailoring the homepage to the employes’ needs